The Club was formed in 1914 and so 2014 was the Club’s Centenary Year.
Woking Park Bowls Club started out as the Constitution Hill Bowling Club in May 1914
and started with a membership of 14. At the A.G.M. held in March 1919 the name of
the club was changed to the Woking Recreation Ground Bowling Club and remained unchanged
until 1935 where the name was changed to Woking Park Bowls Club